- Healthy neurological function & may improve effects of depression
- Methylation pathways and healthy homocysteine levels for healthy cardio vascular function
- Red blood cells to prevent anemia
- Gastrointestinal function
- Male and female fertility
- Energy production
- The healthy formation of DNA and the normal growth and replication of all cells
- Oral health – reducing the frequency, severity and duration of recurrent mouth ulcers.
Sublingual tablets provides a quicker and more efficient method of delivering a high dose of vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 is required for the maintenance of healthy red blood cells, methylation pathways, fertility and the nervous system.
Vitamin D drops
Vitamin D3 plays an intrinsic role in calcium metabolism, thyroid function, healthy endocrine (hormone) function, immune and nervous systems, as well as bone, heart and kidney health. The working group of the Australian and New Zealand Bone and Mineral Society, Endocrine Society of Australia and Osteoporosis Australia state that a significant number of Australians are deficient in vitamin D and world wide research indicates that Vit D deficiency is at epidemic proportions.
Vit D is now recognised not only for its importance in promoting bone health in children and adults but also for reducing the risk of chronic diseases including auto immune, common cancers such as breast, collateral cardio vascular disease and under active thyroid function.
Vitamin D drops are a convenient and affordable way to take Vitamin D.