Pivotal Health is passionate about helping you achieve a healthier and happier you by helping you reach your weight loss goal.
Our medically supervised weight management clinic is run by general practitioner Dr Meg.
Dr Meg has been a GP in the Redlands since 1986. She resides in the area and has three children. Weight Management appeals to Meg as it allows her the opportunity to care holistically for her patient’s physical health; she is interested in helping her patients achieve happiness and contentment with life.
Our program …..
- Is medically supervised
- Takes into consideration your past and current medical history
- Is a custom designed program to meet your needs and lifestyle
- Has great weekly/fortnightly support from Dr Meg and Kristine
Weight loss options available at our Weight Management clinic
- Calorie controlled diet and exercise
- meal replacement (full or partial meal replacement)
- Or a prescribed combination of the above
Interested in joining our Weight Management Clinic?
If you are an existing patient of Pivotal Health, the first step to the new you is to phone Pivotal Health on 3286 1122 and ask the reception staff to book you in for a “Weight Management Appointment” with Dr Meg.
We ask that you complete the “New Weight Management Patient” form and bring this with you to your consultation. If you do not have one of these forms, please ask our reception staff to post you one out as they take some time to complete.
You are now on the right path to the new you!